Real Property Department
Darren W Colton - Dept. Head
Jim Race - Tax Mapping
St. Lawrence County
1. HOW MUCH DOES IT COST?
The subscription fee is $300.00 per year. If you are unsure of the service we are offering and its usefulness to you, you can get a 10-day free access to try our service.
2. CAN I ASSIGN MY OWN PASSWORD & USERNAME?
Yes, must be less than 32 characters
3. ONCE I PAY THE SUBSCRIPTION FEE, HOW LONG BEFORE I WILL HAVE ACCESS TO THE INFORMATION?
Once, we receive payment you will usually have access within 24 hours.
4. ONCE I PAY THE SUBSCRIPTION FEE, HOW DO I ACCESS THIS INFORMATION?
Instructions will be e-mailed to you.
5. WHAT IS AVAILABLE?
Assessment roll information including sales information, Inventory information, Digital maps
6. HOW CURRENT WILL THE INFORMATION BE?
Assessment roll information including sales & inventory will be updated on a quarterly basis. Digital maps will be updated once a year.
7. IS THIS INFORMATION ONLY ACCESSIBLE DURING BUSINESS HOURS?
No, information will be available 24 hours a day.
8. IS TAX INFORMATION AVAILABLE?
Yes, at www.taxlookup.net
9. IS TAX RATE INFORMATION AVAILABLE?
Tax rate information is available on the County’s web site: wwww.co.st-lawrence.ny.us
10. WILL I BE ABLE TO SEE PRIOR OWNER AND PRIOR DEED INFORMATION?
No, only current owner information and current deed information is available, prior owner & deed information is available on our map file in the office.